Designed to support preparation for the new CEM 11+ tests, this practice paper book will improve performance by providing invaluable practice in two key areas:
* The knowledge and skills gap between the 11 plus tests and the national curriculum
* The question types that pupils taking the 11+ tests frequently struggle with.
Allowing children to focus on one particular skill at a time, this results booster for CEM bridges the gap between the national curriculum and the 11 Plus tests with 24 short tests spanning numerical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
Practising the CEM test questions will help to build confidence and improve understanding. Included in this book:
* 24 short tests covering numerical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning
* Discussion of the variety of question types that pupils can often find challenging across all areas of the exam
* Opportunity to identify strengths and weaknesses as each test highlights the question type being covered
* A complete set of answers with explanations, notes for parents and a score sheet to track scores over multiple attempts