FAQs - Delivery
What are your delivery charges?
Our delivery charges have recently changed. We now have a simple flat rate depending on the order value: -.
- Order value under £50.00
- £2.99 Standard Delivery or
- £3.99 Premium Delivery
- Order value over £50.00
- Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey are charged at £7.75 irrespective of order value.
Please note that any E-papers are not included in the order value to calculate postage, as these items are not posted.
What are your delivery timescales?
Most orders will be dispatched as below unless an item becomes out of stock. There is a live stock check at the time of your checkout completion, so it is very rare for there to be an out of stock item.
Orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday (except for public holidays) will be dispatched on the same day and scheduled for delivery usually in 1-2 days.
Orders placed after 2pm are dispatched on the next business day. Late orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Standard Delivery - 2-3 days after dispatch
Premium Delivery - 1 to 2 days after dispatch.
Please note that the delivery times are not a guaranteed service, as orders are via Royal Mail. We do not offer a guaranteed service.
Do you deliver outside the UK?
In addition to deliveries to mainland UK (England, Wales and Scotland) we also deliver to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
International customers can still purchase E-papers which are downloadable.
My order hasn't arrived yet?
There may be a number of reasons why your order has not arrived when expected. Before calling us to enquire we would ask that you first check the following:
- Please check that your order was dispatched. You will have received an email notification of this.
- Check that you entered your delivery address details correctly.
- All our deliveries have to be signed for and therefore if you are not available at the expected delivery date a card is usually left. Please check to see if your mail contains a card left by the Royal Mail..
- If you are not available, someone else may have signed for your delivery. Please check to ascertain if a neighbour or work colleague signed for it.