Give pupils the best chance of success in entrance exams with this write-in workbook for ages 10-12.
Covering the topics covered in the Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide, this write-in workbook has been written to help develop skills in Verbal Reasoning.
Over 260 varied questions are ideal for building confidence for 11+ and all major exams including CEM, GL and ISEB.
- Prepares for a wide range of independent school exams and pre-tests with challenging extension material
- Improves skills with progressively stretching levelled exam-style questions
- Builds on existing knowledge with clear cross-curricular links to English
- Confidently assesses progress and identifies areas to improve using the pull-out answers
- Builds up your speed in answering Verbal Reasoning questions towards the time expected in the 11+ tests
- Develops new techniques to solve problems easily - allows pupil's to practise English and Maths skills to improve Verbal Reasoning abilities - builds speed in answering Verbal Reasoning questions towards the time expected in the 11+ tests
Brand new for 2016 11+ and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11+ Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12