Give pupils the best chance of success in pre-test and 11+ independent school entrance exams with this write-in workbook.
Covering the topics covered in the Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide, this workbook has been written to help develop skills in verbal reasoning.
Pupils aged 8-10 will find the 220 varied and thorough question types will ...
- increase confidence by practising questions for all major exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
- improve skills with progressively stretching exam-style questions
- enable them to confidently assess progress and identify areas to improve using the pull-out answers with clear explanations
- develop new techniques to solve problems more easily
- allow pupil's to practise English and Maths skills to improve Verbal Reasoning abilities
- build speed in answering Verbal Reasoning questions towards the time expected in the 11+ tests
Brand new for 2016 11+ and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11+ Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12