Brand new for 2016, these practice exam papers prepare children for the most challenging pre-tests and 11+ independent school examinations.
Nine levelled exam papers with a total of 184 questions are designed to test pupil's ability across all mathematical topics:
- there are four training tests, which include some simpler questions and slower timing designed to develop confidence
- four tests in the style of pre-tests, ISEB and short-format CEM in terms of difficulty, speed and question variation
- one test in the style of the longer format GL/bespoke tests in multiple choice question format
The papers will develop and perfect exam technique, and will teach pupils to improve their response rates with timed papers. Pupils will ...
- become familiar with the way long-format 11+ tests are presented
- build exam-room confidence by practising with a variety of exam paper styles
- work with the most challenging question set
The brand new 11+ and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11+ Maths Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers 11+ Maths Practice Papers 1 11+ Maths Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks 10-Minute Maths Tests Workbook Age 8-10 10-Minute Maths Tests Workbook Age 9-11 Mental Arithmetic Workbook Age 8-10 Mental Arithmetic Workbook Age 9-11