Reviewed by ISEB's Mathematics editor, Mathematics for Common Entrance 13+ One and Two books cover Common Entrance Levels 1 and 2 and introduce Level 3 for extension work.
The content covered exceeds National Curriculum requirements at KS3 and lays the foundations for success at 13+.
Book One can be used for Year 7, and Book Two for Year 8. Book Three (Extension) is ideal for Level 3 candidates, and those taking scholarship exams.
- Endorsed by ISEB to ensure full coverage of the Common Entrance 13+ syllabus
- Grasp new concepts easily with clear, concise explanations
- Develop a deeper understanding with worked examples of all topics
- Test understanding with varied and progressive exercises
- Challenge higher ability pupils with extension questions
- Improve exam technique with activities, tips and guidance
Suitable for ISEB 13+ Mathematics Common Entrance exams taken from Autumn 2016 onwards.