Give pupils the best chance of success in entrance exams with this write-in workbook for ages 9-11.
Ideal for 11+ and pre-test practice, the varied and thorough question types develop pupils' Verbal Reasoning skills and help prepare them for a wide range of independent school entrance exams.
- Increases confidence by practising with over 300 questions for all major exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
- Prepares for a wide range of independent school exams and pre-tests with challenging extension material
- Improves skills with progressively stretching levelled exam-style questions
- Builds on existing knowledge with clear cross-curricular links to English
- Confidently assesses progress and identifies areas to improve using the pull-out answers
Also available for 11+ Verbal Reasoning preparation:
- 11+ Verbal Reasoning Revision Guide ISBN 9781471849244
- Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10 ISBN 9781471849312
- Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12 ISBN 9781471849336
- 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers ISBN 9781471849299
Revision Guides, Workbooks and Practice Papers are also available for Maths, English, Science and Non-Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk